Online dating auction - bid on dates?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Bunny Date - dating auction for generous guys and gorgeous girls

Go down

My Bunny Date - dating auction for generous guys and gorgeous girls Empty My Bunny Date - dating auction for generous guys and gorgeous girls

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:30 am

The idea behind new online dating auction website  bounce http://www.MyBunnyDate.com  bounce is a simple yet effective. MyBunnyDate.com is the one of the top 10 online dating websites where you can easily find a perfect date.

This isn't a new concept, celebrities and firemen have been participating in dating auctions for decades. Not too long ago Scarlett Johansson raised in excess of $40,000 via eBay and other names including Anne Hathaway, Charlize Theron, Eva Longoria, Colin Firth and Brad Pitt used the concept to raise money for charities. Sure, they are beautiful and famous, someone will say, but according to MyBunnyDate platform such bidding can and should be offered to every person interested. I love you

http://www.MyBunnyDate.com provides the venue for generous people to get to know attractive people, they normally wouldn't meet.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://mybunnydate.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

My Bunny Date - dating auction for generous guys and gorgeous girls Empty Re: My Bunny Date - dating auction for generous guys and gorgeous girls

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:36 am

Dating today is not as easy as it was in the past. Today most people are too busy with their careers and other obligations to find time to date. This is why it is very possible to find an attractive man or woman very lonely and single. These people do not lack opportunities, they only lack time. Most people are willing to date but the time it takes to start courting or meeting a bunch of people just to find 'the one’ is just not available. cat  www.mybunnydate.com  cat provides a solution for this problem. This website gives you a chance to obtain a date or get paid to go on a date with a new online dating auction.

My Bunny Date - dating auction for generous guys and gorgeous girls Cropped-bun2

The first thing you need to do in order to obtain a date or get paid to go on a date with this new online dating auction is to create a profile. An accurate profile is very important because it gives the other members a chance to learn a few things about you as well as look at your profile picture. All the details in your profile are therefore very important in enabling you to obtain a date or get paid to go out on a date with any other member.

On the online dating auction, we have generous members (usually men) who make offers to gorgeous members (usually women) to go out on a date with them. For example, if John is a generous member and wants to go out with a gorgeous member by the name Grace, John will make an offer to Grace for a date. This offer is in terms of money. If Grace accepts the offer, they go on the date and once the date is completed, John will hand Grace an envelope containing the agreed amount of money. Two things can happen after the date. The two can either agree to meet again if they had a lovely time or choose not to if the chemistry was not just right.

Once the gorgeous member has accepted the offer, she opens up a conversation with the generous member. Here, the two are supposed to discuss the upcoming date and where they should meet and all the necessary details. However, the conversation may also involve other things like getting to know more about each other through the conversation and other important things.

It is your responsibility to set up the date and organize where to meet and make it happen. The face to face part of online dating is very important because it gives you a chance to communicate directly with the person as opposed to hiding behind online conversations. It is also important because it gives you a chance to know whether the relationship has a chance of working out or not. If not, you have an opportunity to date other people instead of wasting time. However, if it works, it could be a great start to a long lasting relationship.

On the website, the generous members are charged a fee once their offer is accepted by the gorgeous member in the form of a credit from their account balance (which generous members set up as part of their profile). If the offer it is declined, no deductions are made. These charges are only applicable to the generous members.

In conclusion, www.mybunnydate.com is a great way to find a date and create an opportunity to fund your favorite charity, as a portion of all fees collected are paid out to the charity you select as part of the registration process.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Bunny Date - dating auction for generous guys and gorgeous girls Empty Re: My Bunny Date - dating auction for generous guys and gorgeous girls

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:49 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum